United Bank of India recruitment 2010
United Bank of India which has its headquarter in Kolkatta has invited applications for the recruitment of Clerks and probationary officer in its branches across India.Recruitment notification for Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-I
Cash Receipt/Deposit Challan
The united bank of India needs 700 clerks and 370 probationary officers.The last date to apply for the post is 22th Sept, 2010.Interested candidate may apply before the date.
Interested candidate may apply online of the official website of United Bank of India before the date announced.The date is Clerk: 22/09/2010 and for Probationary Officer: 08/09/2010
*Number of vacant sit: 700
* Salary Pay Scale: 7200 – 19300
* Qualification : Plus Two with 60% marks ( 55% for SC, ST, OBC & PWD) or Bachelors Degree and Should have passed any Computer Course not less than 3 months duration.
*Number of vacant sit:370
* Salary Pay Scale:14500 – 25700
* Qualification: Bachelors Degree with 50% marks or Masters Degree and Should have passed any Computer Course not less than 6 months duration.
Fees : Rs. 400 (Rs. 50 for SC, ST, PWD and XS)
You can refer following links to get more details about the resource.
- Recruitment notification for Probationary Officer in JMG Scale-I
- List of Probationary Officers (JMG Scale-I ) offered appointment in 4th phase
- List of Single Window Operator (Prob. Cash cum General Clerk) offered appointment in 4th Phase
- List of shortlisted candidates for the post of Law Officer (MMGS – II)
- List of shortlisted candidates for the post of HR Officer (MMGS – II)
- List of Probationary Officers (JMG-1) offered appointment in 3rd phase
- List of Probationary Cash cum General Clerk offered appointment in 3rd phase
Bookmark this post: