|The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL)|
Announcement for The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL).
The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL) has declared the result for recruitment 2010-2011 and published it on official website (www.airindia.in) of AIR INDIA.
The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2010 - 2011 details :
Name of post : Airline Attendants
Number of vacancy : 256 post
Age Limit : As on 01/01/2011
Pay scale : 8000 Rs /month for 6 month training at mumbai,and candidates will be eligible for flying for 150 Rs / hour,Gross emoluments expected to be approximately Rs.17000/- P.M. during 1st Year.
* Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University
* 12th standard with minimum 3 year diploma (equivalent to Degree) in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Institutes affiliated to National Council of Hotel Management.
Fees for application :
300 Rs/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of "Air India Charters Ltd". payable at Mumbai.
Mode of selection of Air India Charters Limited:
Final selection will be based on candidat's quality on Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Medical Examination.
Important details regarding The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2010 - 2011 :
* Relaxation in Age Limit is available.
* Applications are invited from UNMARRIED Indian Citizens.
* Candidates should be fluent English and one or more Indian language.
* Recruitment is based on Three Year Contract.
* The Job is transferable to any station in INDIA.
* Please mention your Full Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
* The Closing date of submission the application is 01.01.2011
For more information regarding The AIR INDIA Charters Limited (AICL) Recruitment 2010 - 2011
read the official adverisement page by following the link:
http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Webpages/Careers.aspx?MID=201 - Direct Link
Bookmark this post: