Receved my first google adsense check of 150.13 $ (6832 Rs) from my blog bhavesh4news.blogspot.com

I want to share one good news with my readers of http://Bhavesh4news.blogspot.com
I have made150.13 $ (6832 Rs) with my blog, I believed that I will earn 1 day from internet and I have make my dreams true.
Here is the proof of my Earning , that Google gave me a check of 6832 Rs , here all the details on the check given with red color.

For the starting of my blog, I was blogging just for the fun and to let other people to know about my thought, bus as the time goes, I heard about Google advertisement programme that Google pay us for advertisement shown on our blog, and I had applied for about more than 13 times for Adsense, but they had rejected my application because of very less content on my blog.
I had decided to post more and after I had applied for the Google adsense at 17th November 2009, with http://www.indiastudychannel.com by using my profile page and I was checking regularly for approval or rejected by Google adsense team and I was sure that they will reject my application, but to my surprise I got approval from Google adsense team at the 1st January 2010.
I had worked a lot to make more and more money with Google adsense but I had about 0.05 $ in my Google adsense account till March 2010, and after that I was getting very less amount of money.
I have earned 74 $ in the November 2010 and 125 $ in the month of December 2010.
I got 150 $ check from Google adsense at the 4th February 2011 for my December adsense earning.

Related : What is Google Adsense
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments: