GTU Mid Internal Marks for Diploma Engg. Sem -1, ME Sem -I & III , MCA Sem - I, MBA Sem -I, M.Pharm Sem I & III has been published online

Announcement for Gujarat Technological University (GTU) students :
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has announced the Mid Internal Marks for Diploma Engg. Sem -1, ME Sem -I & III , MCA Sem - I, MBA Sem -I, M.Pharm Sem I & III at the official website at gtu.ac.in
Students can view it directly at the official website or they may follow the given link below to view their Mid Internal Marks for Diploma Engg. Sem -1, ME Sem -I & III , MCA Sem - I, MBA Sem -I, M.Pharm Sem I & III :

http://www.gtu.ac.in/aspnet/gtumarksj.aspx
Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments: